CreateSpace

CreateSpace
Books and Music

Saturday, December 5, 2015

AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE

It was January 18th 2003. My daughter Denise had had an accident and was on life support. I learned later her doctor had told the nurses to call when she had passed, She was not expected to live.

I brought a CD player and put my Quiet Journey CD on and told the nurse to make sure it played continuously. I wanted my baby to know her Mommy was with her.

God gave us a miracle that day. I’ll never forget the first thing my daughter Denise said to me when she woke up from her coma. She was only seventeen and the words she said changed my life forever. It was so beautiful I quickly wrote them down so I wouldn’t forget.

“O Mama! I saw the most beautiful light. All I could do is look at it. I had no thoughts. It was so beautiful there are no words that can even describe it. There was only love and I couldn’t stop looking at it. It felt like a warm blanket of only love wrapped around me. Mommy, the light is all around us, people just can’t see it.”

It was 3 o’clock in the morning. As she spoke to me her eyes were filled with light. Her doctor didn’t expect her to ever wake up again. It was because of this experience I have learned to completely trust God. I have the complete knowing that all things are possible with God.  "I knew I wasn't dead, Mommy because I could hear your music playing."

Some people might say what Denise experienced was only a dream. I know a few people who have had similar experiences. Most of them keep it to themselves because it is so sacred and a reaction of disbelief saddens them. 

I for one like to make people feel safe to share their beautiful story and I have heard some good ones. Some floated over their bodies. Others saw a tunnel of bright light and saw loved ones who have passed on. All of them expressed a feeling of peace like nothing they ever experienced before.

God is always with us. We are never alone. As Denise told me about her journey to the light the peace in that hospital room  was like no other I have ever experienced in my lifetime.

Sometimes I am reminded of my daughter's beautiful words. “Mommy, the light is all around us, people just can’t see it.” It really makes me feel good.


UPDATE: I posted this blog at 5:28 am PST. My cousin Sherry passed today at 4:11 pm.
Sherry is dancing in heaven with her new body :)

No comments:

Post a Comment