CreateSpace

CreateSpace
Books and Music

Friday, December 11, 2015

ROW YOUR BOAT


Where is your heaven on earth?
Where is that special place where you feel peace and joy?
I know for my husband and my son it’s going fishing.
For me it’s sitting on the beach watching the waves break on the sand.
I asked a little girl one time to tell me about heaven. 
She said, “Heaven is where dreams come true.”
I just loved that.
Have you ever had a “dream come true?”
I have and it was awesome.
Let’s look at the wisdom of this familiar song.

Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream. 
Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily
Life is but a dream

Row Row Row your boat - Live your life with purpose.
Gently down the stream - Don't force it. Trust God to guide you along.
Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily - God created this beautiful earth for us to be happy.
Life is but a dream - God is the only thing that is real.

As the little girl said, “Heaven is where dreams come true.” 
I say, look for heaven on earth. You don't want to miss the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment