CreateSpace

CreateSpace
Books and Music

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A 30 DAY BLOGGING COMMITMENT

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts."

Daughter, sister, musician, lover, wife, mother, friend, songwriter, author, speaker, entertainer, teacher, student, radio host... and that's just for starters. My latest success story is that of an author so making a commitment to participate in the 30 Day Blog Challenge seems to make sense. 

My hope is to make friends and share experiences with other people like myself. In reading some of the other profiles it looks like I am in good company with my fellow bloggers. Everyone seems to want to participate in making the world a better place. I know I do. So here we are at Day 1. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!   Thank you Bradley!         cynthiamusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment