CreateSpace

CreateSpace
Books and Music

Friday, November 27, 2015

SHE SIZZLES!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WOMAN! An amazing singer/songwriter, Tamara Rosini Laney sizzles on stage. It is appropriate that I post this blog today because we met and became friends the day after Thanksgiving of 2005. Since then we have laughed, cried and played music together. She met her husband Gary in Nashville, Tennessee where he engineered for country artists including, Garth Brooks, Keith Whitley, Trisha Yearwood and the Texas Tornadoes. His golden ears earned him the title of engineer of the year in Nashville and currently records music in San Angelo, Texas.

Tammy has a unique, positive energy that makes my heart smile every time I see her or hear her voice on the phone.  In my book Pearl, the part of Aunt Rosey was written with Tammy in mind. As I wrote it I could hear her voice in my head and feel the essence of her character in my heart. In fact the part of Aunt Rosey was fashioned from stories Tammy tells about her grandmother who used to empty her husband's pockets when he'd come home late carousing around town after having too much to drink.

I cannot say enough about my good friend Tammy. We get each other, and that is not an easy thing to do. Here is my good friend Tamara Laney reading the part of Aunt Rosey from Joysey in the Audio Book Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment