CreateSpace

CreateSpace
Books and Music

Saturday, November 21, 2015

A PEACE POEM


I took this photo at Knob Hill beach in my hometown, Redondo Beach, California. I don't remember ever seeing the white water reflect orange before. My son Jordan was with me. The sunset was so beautiful it felt as if we were on another planet.The beach is my favorite place to talk with God.








Peace is easy when all is well
Heaven takes the place of hell
In times of war within the soul
Only the strong can beat the foe
Pain, illness, anger, chaos
Financial ruins a stock market loss
These are illusions that challenge the mind
But the peaceful solution is easy to find
Just when you feel you’re going insane
Go to the eye of the hurricane
Look at your life with your spiritual eyes
Be quiet and listen to the ancient, the wise
The voice that remembers you are not small
Your essence is Love the greatest power of all

No comments:

Post a Comment