CreateSpace

CreateSpace
Books and Music

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

WOMEN ARE LIKE THE MOON


To understand a woman all you have to do is look at the moon. Just like a woman, the moon is on a 28 day cycle and changes every night.

Like a woman who knows her beauty the moon reveals her brilliance differently every night. Sometimes she shines so bright, her light can cast vivid, quiet shadows across the land. When she shows herself as a sliver she is called, new. Many believe that this is a good time for new beginnings, planting seeds to produce crops and to once again believe in the magic of desired dreams coming true. Then there are those dark nights when the moon does not show herself at all, enhancing her mystery as she hides in her secret world where no one can find her. 

The moon is powerful and regulates the tides and dances with the the emotions of the sea. When she shines bright, the moon can provide the perfect setting for two people to fall in love. When she is full she shows us a bunny, the symbol of procreation and new life. Artists love her, wolves howl when they see her and she is sometimes blamed for lunacy.

The woman who knows her power and has awakened to her soul, is just like the moon. She is a heavenly body, a reflection of light, a mysterious illumination that glows in the darkness and just like the girls at Miss Pearl's Parlor she can be your best friend in the night. I like it that the name, Cynthia, means moon goddess. To understand a woman all you have to do is look at the moon. Just like a woman, the moon is on a 28 day cycle and changes every night.

1 comment:

  1. A woman is like the moon! We are constantly seeing a new perspective, as we turn. The moon give us hope, as the light shines upon our soul. There are shadows, that are constantly changing. The moon is full of lore, and spirits. The spirits are inside us women. A constant changing spirit. The spirit mimics the spirits of the native people of the world. Sky, clouds, nature, and stories from the past illuminate the woman. I thank the good Lord I was born a woman. My personal path mimics all that I have described. A bit of dreams, decidingly different paths can be chosen according to what is in your heart! My heart said no status quo. Never be a cookie cutter....go for your dreams! I think my name MUST mean adventure, positive, never say never, loving my deep friends I have met forever through the Soul! I thank God for my life, the people I have met and my adventures, and my Spanish language HE HAS GIVEN ME AND PROVIDED FOR! I THANK THE LORD FOR MY EDUCATION, MY STUDENTS I HAVE TAUGHT EACH AND EVERY ONE! THE PEOPLE I HAVE MET ALONG THE WAY ARE SEWN DEEP WITHIN MY HEART!

    ReplyDelete